At the Lim's household, we love sipping tea and nothing beats the pleasure of pouring a fresh brew out of a teapot. Historically known as Tetsubin in Japan, cast iron teapots gained a following across the world and are now treasured as functional ornaments. Available across different shapes, sizes and designs, our cast iron pots are moulded to be sturdy, provide a smooth brew with stellar heat distribution while adding an ambiance of oriental luxury with their traditional aesthetic.
- 0.3L (300ml) capacity
- Cast Iron
- Includes a stainless steel tea strainer (not visible from image)
- Inside of teapot is enamelled
Note: Part of this piece is completely hand-painted/hand-crafted and therefore there may be some imperfections which only adds to the character and personality of this product. Product might differ slightly in pattern/colour from photographed item.
Cast Iron Teapot 0.3L (White Raindrops)
To ensure the longevity of the your cast iron teapot, please follow these basic guidelines.
Before using your teapot for the first time:
- Thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water.
- While the teapot is still warm, dry the teapot inside with a dry cloth.
When using your teapot, always note the following:
- Use the teapot to brew tea, not as a stove-top kettle. The enamel lining is fragile and could be damaged.
- Never use in a microwave oven or dishwasher
- Do not scrub the teapot with abrasive pads or use any detergents. Simply rinse with ater ONLY and wipe it dry after each use.
- Do not expose the teapot to salt or oil.
- The inside of the teapot is glazed so choose kitchen utensils that do not scratch the glaze. By doing so, you will be assured years of enjoyment from your teapot.